Tuesday, May 28, 2013

End of first consultation in Copenhagen.

The doc is putting me on Clomid + Gonal F starting CD3 (which is their CD1 for stim). ET won't be full anesthesia, which is a little bit sad because I always enjoyed getting a solid 40 minute sleep at the retrieval. We will have to be in Copenhagen on CD 11 (which is their stim CD8). We are 14 days from a new cycle. Last week we started to watch "Mad men", and sure enough, here comes infertility; watching "Parks & Rec:, here is infertility; watching "30 Rock", here's infertility:( So far the only thing that hasn't brought up IF is "Game of throne"! Honestly, I've been a infertile for so long, I can't even picture myself pregnant... :(


As for the in-cycle monitoring, it seems like we don't need much of it. The doc said I should "get one scan now" locally. On CD11 (last week) I had a scan that showed 7 antral follicles in both ovaries, the doc was thrilled to see the numbers in a natural cycle, so that's some comfort. He did say, however, the problem is my AMH, which is low. Then he pointed out that my chance to become pregnant is no greater than 25%. Let's see if we can climb this wall shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment