Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A little frustration comes a long way

OK, I'm annoyed. In fact I have been feeling annoyed.  The dr in Denmark is not getting back to me as he promised...
Every time I write to him, I either wait 1 week with no reply or I'm told he will contact but then no follow up. This time I called his cel phone as he demanded I do, several times no one picks up then he picks up said he's in the middle of a procedure that he'd contact me later that night, that was last night:(((((
We are trying to figure out how we can get the meds for the next cycle, while it's hard to book tickets in the summer at the moment.
When someone, especially a doctor makes a promise, you'd expect him/her to honor it. :( I wonder what is up really, is this personal or just how they practice?--Not very patient orientated?? It's not like that I have excessive amount of questions...
Just saw someone's siggy, her last try in IVF which resulted in a positive pregnancy, the baby stopped growing at the first ob....I am so sad, so so sad for her..... Not only I went through the whole process with her, she has been the source of my courage with this next cycle.  My heart shattered with hers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment