Monday, March 17, 2014

Ass backwards

Snow snow snow. This winter has been nothing but freezing road and sludgy rain. Ugh!
Bless the newfound movie site, I took some brave liberty to watch this bizarre, depressing yet chicky movie called "Ass Backwards"------>
It's basically a film  adaptation of "girls", with less "issues"-- two oblivious, charming broke young women living on the constant opposite site of windfall dreaming of winning the local beauty pageant but neither processes the winning necessaty. While they inevitably lost the pageant, through it all they were able to redefine and solidify their friendship. What's worth mentioning-- one of the girl is an "egg donor", whoa didn't  see that one coming!  I hope they understand despite the movie's attempt to portrait her as an unawaring "sore looser", I feel she must be one of the luckiest women alive, being able to sell her eggs for a living--World runs away from my inadequate eggs and I'm suppose to appreciate everything else I'm surrounded with, while one thing that I have never wanted more than ANYTHING ELSE other than oxygen remains the stubbornly elusive dream filled with realizations of hopelessness and uncertainty.
Meanwhile there is nothing to report as far as our 10th IVF (9.5 actually), still waiting to start priming, which will probably be the end of this month, stim at the end of April.  I had thought maybe we should take one vial of S's frozen sperm and have it analyzed for abnormality, as we were speaking of that, our puppy took a long, relaxing pee on the rug so our discussion had to abruptly end. Turns out also, we have a vial of donor sperm that we were going to dispose of, but now, we might give another thought...
My "hairy" gig is done, patting myself on the shoulder! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment