Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Holding my breath

I knew I had to test when we came home, but I was terrified of being disappointed yet again so I waited a day before revealing to S. He was so happy but also cautious. Poor guy I forgot how fearful and fragile we all have become since our journey commenced. I've told a few close friends about our current status, but the truth is, the prayers, thoughts, vibes and positiveness I received from many, many people who helped us getting here--not just getting pregnant(to be confirmed), but the courage of trying.  I will forever be grateful and will continue on giving...as it is the only to concur infertility.
Beta on Friday...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim!! I made an early appointment to get it over with--will know by later tomorrow afternoon!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so nervous..!:-0

    ReplyDelete