Thursday, July 2, 2015

Complete nursery pic:)

Working hard on completing the little paradise for baby N...all curtains are hung and furniture are in...phew....

Going through a very emotional time waiting for the little peanut to arrive...my mom posted a video on my FB wall, a really cute video of a young mom caring for her twin boys that I have watched already. But it's the words that got me...my mom wrote something like "thank god baby N's coming alone" in reaction to the video..I can't believe knowing what I went through with the loss of our twin she would write something like that, as if I should be happy and relieved about it.  Clearly I have not gotten over it. And I know I have not gotten over it, even though it was all for the best....
I hid the video from my timeline so my mom won't be offended. Still I wish she would communicate with me, rather than putting things on FB...

No comments:

Post a Comment