Thursday, January 3, 2013

The New Year IF Resolution

I stopped taking my prenatal vitamins --yes, you heard it right, I stopped taking it since last week. I hate taking pills, even cramp pills. Every morning taking the vitamins remained me of my inability to conceive my own beautiful babies naturally, that I needed these capsules to bestow upon my chances.
I also stopped caffeine intake, because I had been a coffee drinker, though never a heavy one.
The fact that I hadn't even had a m/c suggested that my eggs never made it to implantation -- something happened before that- It could be the egg quality, the timing, the sperm quality the fertilization or my uterus...the frustrating thing is I couldn't find out which compartment is not compliant;(
So my NY resolution is :
1. No more Prenatal until something turns up.
2. No more caffeine that makes me nerves.
3. Be hopeful that the two of us will achieve a complete family.

No comments:

Post a Comment