Thursday, January 16, 2014

More general update

So I received my CCRM IVF bill. It's awful a lot of money. And yes we knew this was going to be all along. But it is STILL an awful a lot of money.
We finally complete the frozen sperm transfer paper work yesterday at CWRC, that's been a neck pain for the both of us since OCT.
Our cycle is looking smooth down the road, provide we do pay our bill in full. I'm happy that my Day2 is looking promising, at the same time, are we INSANE to be throwing in $35000 into our 9th cycle that may only reveal the cause of our infertility???
Another note, Our FB CCRM support group will soon welcome its 100th member. Consider when we were only a 2 member group, it has come a long way.  I'm happy to see the CCRM girls/boys have a safe place to share, vent and question, so far this is the most positive thing came out of our struggle.

2 comments:

  1. wishing you luck with your cycle! CCRM seems to be the very best! That is awesome about your group! Connections with others really are the best (ok, only good) part of this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! I'm happy to see the group expand quickly :) It's great to see people go through the process to get where they have dreamed for so long, makes me feel hopeful too..!

    ReplyDelete