Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sarah's sensitivity training

Ever been stuck in a small waiting room next to someone having loud and non stop conversations on cal phone? I could hear the person on the other side of the line...
I tried not to "hear in" but the core of her conversation was all surrounding her friend's friend's unintended pregnancy, her own baby making, and how unattractive she felt while she herself was pregnant. Sigh, some people are so fertile that babies are popping out of them by accidents, I'm sitting there, bitting my lips while despatatly trying to distract myself to something else less depressing...
Now moving on to a more positive side of life, our pup is turning 6 1/2 month. He has been a joy, a pain and a weapon of mass dystruction of many household objects, including my 3rd cellphone cover. Now he's almost done with teething, but he's tall enough to sneak things off of tables, we are still puppy proofing our home.  Caring for it gave us lots of fun and frustration, though it is in no way like caring for a baby, I do feel somehow less anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment