Saturday, September 13, 2014

Intersections of emotions

Perhaps the worst part of infertility doesn't dwell on the failed attempts, but the time we spend before and after each cycle.
I've been on BC for a week and already I am an emotional wreck.  Every morning we wake up to the neighbor's kids crying, yelling and laughing, it's how we know their schedules. It's such a contrast sometimes hearing how noisy and vivid the next door is while it's almost perpetually quiet except when our dog gets anxious about going out or chasing the cat around. Our world is quiet.
I know I'm not alone, there are sadly many, many of you out there struggling to get through each day, but at this moment I feel alone and unresolved, as if I have stopped evolving through life.
Infertility sucks.

2 comments:

  1. I get it. I'm super scared to bite that bullet even though it's the route to what I want. One foot in front of the other Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks! I'm feeling a little better now that there are only a week more of BC:) all the best to your cycle! Hugs-!;)

    ReplyDelete