Saturday, September 6, 2014

We all need something to look forward to, right?

I went to get my BC yesterday to kick off the FET prep cycle, it was shocking to see the candy aisles were FILLED with Halloween candies!! It's only the beginning of September!!0_o It suddenly occurred to me that we spent our last Halloween at CCRM for the ODWU, and I was all disappointed that we couldn't take our fur pal to his first pet Halloween contest... It has been a year already!! Geesh! Pretty sure my FET will either be right on the calendar or before it, since my lining has always had my back against all other odds and challenges. Let's hope this time nothing changes on that end...
Meanwhile I'm trying to remain physically and mentally occupied, not the easiest thing to do right after going through some tightly scheduled training program...guess I'm just having a withdraw symptom:/

No comments:

Post a Comment