Wednesday, January 21, 2015

15 WEEK SCAN WITH OB

We did it! We are having a BABY!!!! I know it's odd for me to exclaim this now but in the gap between week10 and this morning, just before that magic wand touched my belly, I was feeling so very unconvinced about this pregnancy. Then we saw his/her little head and little legs...then we heard the heart beats... it just now occurred to me that there is indeed this little tiny life growing inside of me, and it is possibly the leading cause of me living in sweatpants due to everything else being unfit. I CAN'T believe how pessimistic I have become since we started the journey to conceive, to perpetually expect nothing but bad news had created permanent damage to my ability on accepting good news.
Well, that won't change for a while BUT here's good news-- All is fine (so far), and all takes a breath (for now).  We also are doing Centruy21 test for assurance.  I will go back at 20 weeks and see how it goes from there.


S joked that the baby looks like a giant beetle on the scan, now I can't get it out of my eyes...:/

No comments:

Post a Comment