Friday, January 9, 2015

GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, I finally received the call (e2 at 29) from a nurse at CCRM today confirming our graduation.
When inquired about our next cycle in a year or two, they will be asking for another ODWU... ugh, bummers.
But HEY, we're moving along! :D
The moon was full and beautiful the other day. I remember during "those" years of struggling with infertility I would always look at the moon and wonder when is it going to be my turn for motherhood...the moon would morph from new to full every month, as I felt flat and still and unprogressed. But I digress...
People-- good people, friends have told us from "try adopting" to outright "stop trying". Of course only a few knew about our Apzoo situation, not even my mom, who kept telling us it wasn't the time and we should just relax. If we hadn't gone to CCRM I imagine we would have been pursuing DE, with or without success.  I am grateful that we worked with CCRM and fought our battle against biological barriers and took a victory, although in a few years we will go right back to where we started, and who knows what's waiting ahead for us then?
Anyway, we're forever grateful in the dreadfully long night of darkness, we finally found the light to our happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment