Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Presumed Chemical

At my last failed cycle I cried on my husband's shoulder for a long time asking why couldn't I get pregnant; even a miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy would at least prove that my uterus is somehow "putting it to work". Well, this is it, a presumed chemical pregnancy, the best I can do.
My hpt has gone completely stark after a few days of shadow chasing (it was getting darker). I thought this was happening for me, after all these years of disappointments, heartaches and tears. However, inside there was a voice telling me to stop the dreaming.  Well, the dream is just a dream. The sobbing phase hasn't hit me just yet, I'm busy until this Friday, then when everything settles down, I'll let the emotion run, right now it needs to be tucked away. ..Must. Have. A happy face for friends and work....

2 comments:

  1. oh Im so sorry for this news. No need to put on a fake smiley face, but I too am often thankful for work and social obligations to make the days go faster and get me out of the house! I am so sorry that you are going through this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) Just watching time flying by for a few months until we get to the next destination.

    ReplyDelete