Monday, December 31, 2012

Few more hours to a new begining!

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary, and as much as I wanted to enjoy all the good things we have, there was one thing I knew that I wanted more than anything else in the world.  We will soon be going through our 9th & 10 iui (unmedicated), while wait for the February IVF.  Where that is going to lead us? I don't know nor have control over.
On another note, yesterday we cleaned up the apartment, washed all the laundries, and finally ----bath our cat! She gets a light shower once every year, so she wasn't very cooperative this time. After the shower I had to dry her with the dry blower, which was another nightmare for her (I'm sure), lol! At the end she did find comfort in the little basket where the yarn balls were, and made a little nest for herself.  Although she never came to bed (she has been sleeping with us since we got her)... I guess she was still a little mad after all..:(


No comments:

Post a Comment