Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3 times the charm??

1.The Norwegian restaurant that we ate pretty much all of our "in-between" meals while waiting for our various IUIs and IVFs is no longer in business...we had been going there for the past 2 years:(
2. I'm the first person in this clinic to have ever done 3 b2b IUIs in a row, should I be happy or sad? (Thanks to the cheap sticks I nearly missed the peak)
3. A casual friend is 4m pregnant-- I see her once a week and never knew, until she mentioned today:"The baby has woken up..!" Her first boy is 2 years old, and she is expecting again.  It's just so funny that we will never know what people are secretly struggling with, won't we?

I try not to feel sensitive on daily basis, but there are SO MANY babies on the streets those days! This whole IF thing is all very very mechanical--something doesn't work for me and it won't happen until it's fixed, I cry, I whine and I'm devastated at times, but we are still figuring ways to beat this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment