Tuesday, March 12, 2013

No miracle baby for us

I'm officially starting the DHEA tomorrow x3 a day.  Because of the latest IUI, I wanted to be sure before taking anything..well, no miracle baby for us yet I guess...but hey, now we are encouraged to get back on using DH's swimmers, we might have a children that are truly ours, this might be a good news after all! For the first time in years, I've felt some hope lifting my spirit (yes, still have some left)!
Heading to CA for the first tiiiiiime to visit our nephew, I'm excited! I'm such an East-coaster, West coast scares me a bit :) We found a really cozy place near the museums through airbnb, what a great way to find a landing spot:) Our friend also highly recommended "The Stinky Rose"for dinner, said it will surprise us! We'll see! SF here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment