Monday, March 4, 2013

To peak, or not to peak, that is the question.

I peaked today, ehh. The doctor said there was no need to come in again but I don't think I have ovulated yet and if I do tomorrow I won't have any survivors left from the past inseminations... So... Guess I'm going in again for the wild crab shoot.
A note on the new "wondfo" strips from Amazon, had I followed the strips I would have probably be driven crazy by now. Whatever they did with those strips were terrible, I couldn't get a consistent reading at all. Once I took 3 strips and tested them with the same urine at the same time, and got 3 completely different readings I immediately switched to CVS brand strips which were so much more accurate and consistent. I guess Wondfo was doing so well that they no longer care about quality control.;( will NOT be using their strips again.

No comments:

Post a Comment