Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby shower............

I've been incidentally invited to a baby shower as result of trying to meet up with a friend. Both of us are busy so she decided we could just meet at a mutual spot: someone's baby shower. And I don't know this person. Now imagine how awkward it would be for me to be at a stranger's baby shower, being where I am, struggling both mentally and physically trying to overcome infertility.
I feel like if I expose myself to it, it will only add more shades to my shady days, which is already hovering over my life, day and night.  I feel like as much as I need to be "normal", I also need to protect my feelings....

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely protect yourself. And also, it would be weird to show up at a strangers baby shower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :{ Agreed.. Thank you, that makes feel less selfish.

    ReplyDelete