Thursday, February 6, 2014

CD 8, CCRM DAY 2, STIM DAY 6

The mountain time zone has been messing with my system since we arrived, my eyes are dry and everything inside of me feels inflated.
1st U/S reveals 1 lead follicle on the left, amongst others. Right ovary is doing more evenly at this point. Eh, there is a reason why Clomid is EVEEEL, I'm more convinced that it puts me on for higher risk of lead follicle situation.
As of this morning--
L 20 10 9 7 5 5 ~ 1+
R 13 12 9 7 7 4 4 ~ 3+
Keep in mind that our best retrieval record is 8 eggs, 2 to transfer on at day 3, none for freezing, ever, anything beyond that would be a crowned a miracle for us.
Got to meet people from the group tonight for delicious noodle!
Rooting for someone just had her retrieval today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment