Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 3 RE

Room full of miserable people. Fun. Waited 3 hr at RE's office.
The MM dr. said that since I responded "really well" with 150 folistim last time (4 good size follies + a few smaller ones), if I respond exceptionally well (like, above 5), they would have to "cancel it". I understand that, i know that is what is required of them, at least toward the patients, but to simply cancel what could be my only chance of getting conceived just because they would like to "avoid multiples" just sounds so cruel.  What if this is my last afforded cycle? What if I will not have another chance?  What if THAT IS MY FUCKING CHOICE? She looked at me and said "Eh! You don't understand--"like I am stupid. Dear RE lady, I hope you don't go through what I had to for 3 years, I hope you never have any fertility issues, I hope you don't live my life, because if you did, you would jump at any chance to have a child, as a mother, as woman, as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment