Thursday, February 7, 2013

These challeneged days

I'm not having much cramps at all this time around, which is good, otherwise I go bananas.
My head is a huge ball of cotton, it's so stuffed inside I can't seem to fit anything into it.  I'm trying to develop my teaching plan, but my mind is not willing to give today :( Duhhhh. Aside from the progesterones and the incoming storm, I'm more or less confined at home.  The hardest thing is that I can't exercise, at least not right now at 2dp3dt. I know people have various opinions on post transfer activity and I certainty don't mean going about a marathon, but exercising keeps me sane.  Not being able to stretch or jumping rope is very frustrating, especially since I'm eating like a pig.  Yesterday I had a huge indigestion, this is what happens when I spend some serious time on cooking at home. Husband doesn't pick on food and is highly complementary(brave soul!).  Once I start searching for recipes, that's it for the rest of the day (Hence the indigestion...)
I hope the storm is nothing serious.. certaintly could use some sunshine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment