Monday, October 21, 2013

Recent Stuff

There hasn't been much said or done recently since our phone consult, we did book flights and hotel. Since we are only going to be there for 1 1/2 day, there is obviously not much on our bucket list for "fun", we need to get as much done as possible during our ODWU. Our day starts at 6:46AM, first meeting with nurse, financial stuff, tests for both S and I, etc.
On another note, our puppy Mozart has finally grown to like his crate (SOB..!) He's been such a good boy, though with a few puzzling new habits, I can tell he's going through phases (GOTH INCOMING?). HA.
I'm sad, about a forum that I went to often for support and pure infertility gossip, everyone knows what I'm talking about, right? It seems like they have lost their juice over annoying advertisement and equally difficult operating platform. I'm not even positing anything anymore because it's pointless, people who are vocal are moving on, and the rest rather stay browsing. A community is about interacting, communicating and supporting, I'm sad to see that gone.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I just started following your blog recently. I am a CCRM girl.. success story and found your blog. Anyways, are you talking about the Fertility Community Group? If so.. they made a new FB group for it..if you want an invite comment back on here with your email addy and I can add you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    thanks for stopping by, and yes I was talking about Fertilitycommunity forum, it's so sad now days when I do go on because it's become part of my ritual..
    I'd love to join the group, my email is mommienyc@gmail.com
    You are very sweet to try to help, and congrats to your success! I don't know what CCRM can do for us, but at least we gave a heck of fight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you the invite... so look for it in your email. :) Have faith in CCRM.

    ReplyDelete