Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What's to thank for after +4 years of infertility

I've always known that conceiving would be difficult, just didn't realized what it really meant. When I was 27, I thought it would be an appropriate time start a family, as my mother gave birth to me at age 28 Next year I will be 32 years old. S and I have already been an old married couple for 3 years, adding up to a total of 6 years of day and night!
So, even with infertility being one of the most hear wrenching thing in my life, there are so much that I appreciate --
First, I'm thankful for being alive, even if this life brings heck lot of pain and disappointment; I'm thankful to be able to experience these emotions.  I'm thankful for the rain drops in the Spring; the winter snow flakes; Summer breezeand Fall turning leaves. This life is wonderful of its own, and it will always be wonderful after I am gone.

Then there's my family. My trooper mother and my husband S. It's cliche to say, but truthfully, I had never known anyone who is so kind, compassionate and honest. Without him, I would never have dared to start a family, having been on my own for so long. He deserves all the happiness in the world.

Oh, and there's CCRM, our CCRM SUPPORT GROUP just exceeded 50 people!!! Thank you all wonderful ladies!!
Happy happy Thanksgiving, hope our next thanksgiving will be a lot messier and noisier:)

No comments:

Post a Comment