Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Uterine scratching

My nurse asked for my latest PAP results, since my last PAP was done on Oct last year, I decided to have an annual. Good thing my insurance covered everything including some blood tests.
Next week I'll have the Uterine Scratching procedure at RMA Philadelphia, I also asked my OB if she could prescribe me a small dose of Valium for the procedure. When I called, my OB's nurse answered and her first question to me was :" Hi! Are you pregnant?" Me:"Umm, not yet.."
Then she asked if I would be going to them for OB care when we are pregnant, my answer was of course I would! I'm not pregnant and I already love my OB (also her last name is Devine, haha).
Getting FET meds ordered from King's pharmacy, they are arriving tomorrow. Things seem to be rolling along quite nicely, with only one more week of BC left, I should be in a much better shape.
Fall is definitely coming, wow what a summer! S and I are heading to the beach to make up for the lost  times, we have so much coming at us in the next 3 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment