Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Undregraduate

I'm officially unimpressed at CCRM's fax and patient care rep.
It if not the first time I'm having to chase my own missing result faxed twice to CCRM, and having be told by CCRM's nurse line rep, that "IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT" that "THE FAX IS NOT 100% RELIABLE", and if I asked for my nurse to call RMA directly to obtain my result, wouldn't I know that "THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO THAT WITH EVERY PATIENT?"

GOSH I am terribly sorry to have inconvenienced you this far, CCRM nurse line rep, perhaps my inconsiderate mind was too anxious to be getting the final call from the nurse so I can make my FIRST OB appointment at 13week, SINCE, I have told you, my OB will ONLY book me IF I am released from CCRM.

SO EXCUSE ME IF I SEEM A LITTLE TOO ANXIOUS AND PUSHY WHEN MY RESULT GOES MISSING TWICE FROM YOUR AWESOME FAX MACHINES AND ALL YOU WANT TO STRESS, IS "WELL, YOU KNOW IT'S NOT OUR FAULT".
 --Hey, how about "I'm sorry this has happened (again), let me send the nurse a message so we can put the bussshit away and get you GRADUATED TODAY"???

The on-call doc at RMA called me last night to give me my P4 (33) and E2 (5092), since they can't give me my report directly as an outside patient (makes no sense) and suggested that instead of fax, they would email my result to CCRM.  I really appreciate  the call as it made me feel so much better knowing my P4 has finally caught up since the last check, this means I'll be 100% weaned by today if I can get the nurse to give me those words.

UGH!!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment