Saturday, March 14, 2015

2ND OB APPOINTMENT and that Maternity21 test...what? 2nd phase??

I "felt through the crack" at my OB's office for doing the Mmaternity21 test....:(((( turns out the office "forgot" to call me in for the 2nd "confirmation test" after drawing blood in my 1st appointment, now we have completely missed the window. Needless to say, we were and still are pissed. My OB nicely assured us that the 2nd test looks for an extremely rare spinal disorder and he does not think we needed to sweat on this. We are still pissed. Anyway.. S and I are off loose for a little over a month next month (last chance to travel "alone"), I'll have my Glucose test before we leave, and have a few scans done at our destination. This should be fun. My official 2nd OB appointment confirmed everything is on track, since baby N has been kicking me so fiercely, we assume she agrees, too. S is taking ""Proxeed" in order to up sperm quality, he'll undergo (hopefully last) PESA to prepare for our next try for a biological child. The quest is still ON..........

No comments:

Post a Comment