Friday, April 5, 2013

Halley Berry is preggers-- at 46!!

Gurlllll....good for you! And I'm wondering....if she went through any treatment for it...
Back to us, we are busy packing up for the big moves. I' getting all of my medical records ready to send to Denmark. In another 33 days, we will be away from New York and be somewhere rather new and strange to us...and the notion, that somehow I will become pregnant in Denmark...it's almost too much to bare.  Good thing life is keeping us on our toes, so there's little time to think.
To the ladies going through cycles, I'm thinking of you! To the ladies awaiting cycles, let's stay strong and confident :)

2 comments:

  1. oh course she got treatment!!!!!

    wishing you the best of luck on this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right!!! Thanks!!!!!! Thinking of you!!!!!! <:D

    ReplyDelete