Monday, February 17, 2014

2nd Beta 3 Integrin Biopsy!

The nurse confirmed that I could do another biopsy this month, but I have only a week to figure out how besides resorting to my OB who didn't do correctly the first round. The lady from Etegrity lab helped me to find Dr. W from the Sher institute in New York, who was willing to do the biopsy without us cycling with them. What a GOD SEND he was! Rarely do you get to speak with a doctor (in my experience) who is so caring and compassionate, and willing to jump right through the hoops and offer actual help, I had not expected this to work out but it did. My 2nd Beta 3 Integrin test is scheduled for this Thursday.  They even have the kit there!
Over the 10 days we were in Denver, we met with someone from the support group, hang out and had great time together :) I'm eternally grateful for the support and good company, and most importantly, sharing with someone in your shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment