Wednesday, February 12, 2014

5 day1 in the freezer

Out of the 13 retrieved, 6 were mature and 5 fertilized, all 5 are frozen for our next move.
That's pretty good of a record, 50% maturation and 90% fertilization from the 6 eggs.
We have a regroup scheduled with Dr. Surrey to discuss the next step. The billing had already confirmed that we CAN do 2 cycle with CCS, the original package we paid for.
Apparently at yesterday's retrial, after I had my "dirty martini" and lost my consciousness, I belted some high notes on the operating table, which I have no recollection of what so ever, I only remember scooping down to the end of the table feeling pretty lightheaded... I think one of the combination of drugs they use is "sodium pentathol"--the truth serum. I wonder what else I have confessed?

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful Sarah! And thanks for recommending my blog. I also love the pictures you have of the post it notes with follicle counts. Brings back good memories of last November. I still have mine in my ODWU binder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a roller coaster ride for us and many others, hoping our journey ends soon!

      Delete
  2. This makes me so happy!! Wonderful news Sarah :))

    ReplyDelete