Saturday, May 10, 2014

CD 9 first U/S

Follie count: There are (I misplaced the sticky pad paper the nurse wrote the numbers on) 4 midium size follie on each side, with a few smaller ones tagging along.

Dosage: Dr. S cut my Folistim from 300 to 150, well that's never happened before...I wonder if this will cause a longer stim period?

Unwanted surprises: Oh just one of those "dip" in my oven the nurse noticed today and said dr. S will have to decide if it's polyp that needs to be removed (thankfully it could be done during ER).

More Unwanted surprises: Both of us had to update/pay for the "communicable" blood again because it's been 6 months since we did it, an extra $750 big ones, ouch :( I don't understand why we can't opt out of this.. it's just so expensive when we both know it's completely unnecessary.

Looking forward: Going to see friends tomorrow for dinner! :)
 
Not looking forward: The SNOW:(

No comments:

Post a Comment