Friday, May 2, 2014

LET THE SAGA BEGIN : 1st monitoring app

I canceled my morning monitor at my ob's place because a sweet friend let me know RMA of Philly which also does her monitoring can do non-patient monitoring, and they are familiar with CCRM. Alternatively, I can also drive 2 hrs in morning g rush hour o do at my OB's office. I love my OB and her colleagues, but right now I need less stress. It only took a 20 minute walk, yay!
However even though we have done buying the meds 9 times, the price tag still made us gasp:( it's. so. expensive....!!!
CD2 AFC --LO 5/5mm  RO 4/4mm
*Update: Nurse called from CCRM saying they still did not receive my blood work result from RMA. UGH. Called RMA immediately but they were already closed, proceeded to call the emergency number, spoke to the doctor who did the scan,who subsequently was able to tell me what the numbers were even though he was out of the office, I can only say...thank you doc!!

Also, I can't believe how "The Simpson's" tapped the IVF territory in their new episode....

No comments:

Post a Comment