Friday, October 24, 2014

2dp6dt

I'm counting d1 as the day after the transfer. After 36hr of bed rest I'm finally up and around:) Also I'm drinking a lot of water to keep thing afloat. So far so good.... There are no symptoms, if any it would be the PIO, the suppository and the patches.  I'm absolutly ignoring the twitches, the aches or the feeling of contraptions around my bun.
Now the two little guys we transferred, they/it might or might not implant, I really hope they do, but if they pass on it, it would be sad, but ok. We have tried so hard, through so much pain and many drops of tears, we have done everything we could except cloning ourselves(which oddly has been mentioned as one possibility). I'm not confidant--not one bit, especially after 5 failed implantations, 3 canceled cycles and countless failed iui. I know there is something inherently wrong with my system. Now adding S's complication to my equations, I think the fact we got this far to an FET is already a miracle.  I appreciate the hope, the sense of peace. If Mother Nature can not be defied, at least we put up a good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment