Wednesday, October 22, 2014

transfer day review

Everything went well today! I had a hearty breakfast and wore my good luck jewelry:)

Here are our little guys, they both survived the thaw. 1 expanded 100% and the other one expanded 80% when they were transferred. Nurse said the 2nd will expand quickly and they will start hatching soon.
I never asked for the grades, figured I'd do it later after the pregnancy test,  it wouldn't have mattered since we are transferring both. 
Dr. Surrey did my transfer which was very smooth:)  Also the Valium they gave me really helped, both for the acupuncture and the transfer:)
Now I am to bed rest until Friday morning...zZZZ

2 comments:

  1. Ahh your embabies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!:) I hope the little guys find comfy spots and snuggle in soon!

    ReplyDelete