Friday, October 31, 2014

Beta Day

My nurse called in an overly enthusiastic voice(which is very funny given her calm nature), starting with "--you ready for some good news today??" I think she was slightly bummed when I said I kind of knew already :)
She then announced my beta which was a bit shocking to me-- 316! E2 333 and a lower progestrone-15.6. I'm instructed to increase PIO to daily shot, hmm. Can't complain!
I can't wait to share this with the group!!! :D But right now I want to wait and see how the beta doubles on Sunday..
This is unbelievable. We are pregnant!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I've been quietly waiting for your news!! I am so ridiculously happy for you!! Wish I could hug you in person :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I feel your hugs!! I can't believe it's finally our turn when we had already given up hope...!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great number! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete