Friday, January 17, 2014

2nd hiccup

Yesterday I had a phone call with my nurse at CCRM, going thruogh some general reports. When I mentioned to her that I had finished my Doxycycline a few days ago and now only taking Testosterone gel and Estridol, she says--"what about Prometrium?" I was like "---WHAT."
She said it was on my calendar, and it was indeed but when she ordered my meds 10 some days ago I picked everything up from the pharmacy, there was NO Prometrium mentioned. I almost started to hyperventilate because this could mean our cycle is SCRATCHED :(
She quickly said she she would speak with the doctor and get back to me. Meanwhile I called my pharmacy for any record of Prometrium being ordered, they firmly replied no, they only received orders for Prenatal, Testosterone gel, Doxycycline and Estridol.  A few minutes after the nurse got back to tell me Dr. S was ok for me to continue as long as I stay on it for 10 days. As of now my estimate ER date is pushed to Feb11th--I'm thankful that my cycle is still on, but what a rocky start. I'm in no mood to dig for "fault", just happy to be able to stay on. 
If you are reading this post as result of cycling or thinking of cycling with the cerlebrized CCRM, make sure you read your calendar and question everything that you deem confusing. They are good at what they do, they charge a lot of money to do it but it DOES NOT mean they won't make mistake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment