Tuesday, January 7, 2014

General update

My day 2 blood that was shipped  to CCRM finally came back at a "all normal", I'm cleared for a calendar at last--tentative ER date 02/03/14. Meanwhile my Beta 3 integrin test was a total waste, doctor at hospital took the WRONG sample...:( very upsetting when you do everything by the book and your doctors screws it up-- at a $600 out of pocket cost to me:(
The FB CCRM group is now a 80 people group, whoa! In 2 months!
I haven't much to update since my blogger friend is very much preggers, I feel like she has said everything there is to be said about infertility, about CCRM and about all the sufferings and fear.
I still think about out upcoming cycle every day, since now we are really getting somewhere.  I still feel the pressure, but really it is what it is, I just have to believe the power of science, love and keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment