Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2WW..AGAIN

So my 9th iui was non-eventful except I was inseminated with 2 different donor's sperms in the B2B iui.  Someone mentioned in a post that she thinks the best timing for the insemination is 6 hours prior to the egg release.  I peaked at 11am on Sat, and had ovulation cramp at 8pm Sun, that means I should probably inseminate around 2pm on Sunday, giving the short lifespan of frozen DS (6hr, 12hr, 24 or 48hr? Can someone gives a definitive answer??). Lately we have been thinking about doing home insemination to better control the timing. "Cryos International" seems to be a great facility, unfortunately its New York branch doesn't have the perfect donor that fits our criteria, only at its Denmark branch do they have 3 good profiles.  I wonder if they could deliver from Denmark to the US, because they are licensed in NY as well. They offer a rank of counts from low to high for a increased pricing.  They range from 5m, 10m to 30m, which is really great as the best count we got from Fairfox (without any choice) was 10m.  While I know people do become pregnant with low sperm/mot count, I do believe 30m give a better chance than 10m, and that might be the key to many of us unexplained.

No comments:

Post a Comment